segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

With love. From me. To you. (Diário da Mirys)

I know that it is hard to understand what seems inexplicable.... to face the impossible… to accept the unfair. I know. I´ve been there.

And it is difficult to see clearly when your eyes are wanting to release a river, that had been kept inside for so long. It is hard to find a purpose in all that mess.

But remember: the purpose is there! Because all the things cooperate for the good of those who truly love Him (and I know you do). All the things. All of them. Not just the part we can comprehend.

So keep going! Being the amazing person that you are, loving the ones you love, taking care of the ones who need you, showing with facts what can´t be put in words. Everyone who really matters will be with you, by your side, and they believe you.

With love. From Mi. To you.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

heinnn!?
Beijos

Anônimo disse...

Thatś right!

Anônimo disse...

Mirys, você escreveu o que eu precisava ler e apesar de estar um tanto enferrujada, I love to read, write and talk in English. And more than than that, I love the way you write. Anônima de BH. Rsrsrsrs... Remember me???